Chemical Packaging Associate
The Chemical Packaging Associate is responsible for labeling and packaging of all production chemistry. Principal among these responsibilities is the accuracy of labeling, filling, and documenting a wide arrange of chemistry blends. Ensures products are labeled and packaged per the batch ticket and all data is transferred to the batch ticket accurately. Assists in inventory management and cycle counting, as required. Ensures proper storage and handling of all raw material and finished goods.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the labeling and packaging manufacturing, quality control, labeling, and packaging of all production chemistry.
- Ensures all blends meet quality specifications meet internal and ISO 9001:2015 procedures.
- Ensures proper and safe storage and handling of all raw materials and finished goods; maintains forklift and handling procedures per established protocols.
- Understands, utilizes and completes all batch ticket specifications using assigned procedures and equipment.
- Provides recommendations to the Production Team Leader for improved production strategies.
- Assists in annual physical inventories and weekly cycle counts.
- Maintains accountability of personal safety via proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent required; technical knowledge in chemistry and math highly preferred.
- Ability to meet all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements; ability to lift materials in accordance with applicable OSHA standards. Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs. required. Ability to frequently bend, reach, drive a fork lift, climb ladders and lift.
- Typical Chemical Production Environment.
- The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. The principal duties and responsibilities enumerated are all essential job functions except for those that begin with the word “May”.
- Please send resume with cover letter and salary history to: email@example.com. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package. RBP Chemical Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.