RD Chemical, an RBP Chemical Technology company, supplies application-specific process chemicals for the Chemical Milling, Medical Equipment, Test Equipment and Semiconductor Packaging Industries. The combination of high technology products and in-depth support from the technical service team allows our customers to maximize productivity and minimize cost.
Through the acquisition of RD Chemical, RBP is leveraging a wealth of global production and distribution capabilities to the benefit of our customers. We’ve merged RD Chemical and RBP Chemical Technology’s surface chemistry teams into one process chemical innovation group. This allows us to combine problem-solving on the front lines with breakthrough new product development behind the scenes, bringing a new level of customer service and technical support to the industries RBP serves.
Maintaining an essential Silicon Valley presence, RBP retained RD Chemical’s office and research space in Mountain View, CA as well as manufacturing and warehousing in Oakland, California. Technical support, customer service, sales and research activities are conducted out of RBP’s Mountain View, CA and Milwaukee, WI locations.
Discover RD Chemical’s products and processes by industry:
Semiconductor Test Equipment Restoration
Restoring burn-in-board test sockets and probe cards to as-new performance.
RD Chemical processes allow rapid, thorough pre-clean of virtually any metal, and thorough stripping of photoresist, for high yields and maximum throughput.
- ChemPolish™ RD-5
- Analysis of Hydrochloric in Ferric Chloride Etchant RDM-5002
- Analysis of Hydrochloric in Ferric Chloride Etchant RDM-5005
- ChemBond™ EC2
- Chemistry of the Cupric Chloride etch
- Determination of Free Acid in Ferric Etchants RDM-5001
- Determination of Free Acidity as Hydrochloric Acid in Ferric Chloride Solution RDM-5003
- Determination of Free Acidity as Hydrochloric Acid in Ferric Chloride Solution RDM-5006
- Determination of Free Acidity as Hydrochloric Acid in Ferric Chloride Solution RDM-5007
- HCl in Ferric Chloride Solutions RDM-5004
- Photoresist Developing
Implant Medical Devices
Chemical processes for polishing implant medical devices including nitinol and chrome alloy medical implants, like stents and joints.
- ChemPolish™ SS RDZ-1815
- ElectroPolish NR™ RDZ-1960
- ElectroPolish Ti2 RDZ-1676
- MicroClean™ BS RDZ-1816
- MicroClean™ Ti RDZ-1849
- Nitinol Titanium ElectroPolish RDZ-1867
- Ti Pickling Solution RDZ-1776
- Process for Cleaning and Polishing 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Process for Cleaning and Polishing Cobalt/Chromium
- Process for Cleaning and Polishing Nitinol or Titanium
Hard Drive Housing & Component Cleanup
Chemical processes for hard drive housing and component cleanup to reduce particulate count.
- Al-Brite A/B RD-21/RD-22
- Aluminum Cleaner RDZ-1593
- Aluminum DCPR RDZ-1642
- Aluminum Prep RD-20
- ChemPolish™ DD RDZ-1627
- Recommended Al-Brite Process for Base Castings
- Cleaning Up Die Cast Aluminum Housing
- Cleaning Up Stainless Steel Parts
Other Process Chemicals
- Alkaline Descale™ RDZ-1734
- ChemPolish™ S RDX-817
- CoCr Cleaner™ RDZ-1881
- Descale Remover™ RDZ-1735
- MP Electrostripping System RDZ-1980/1982
- MicroClean™ CM RD-38
- Alloy 42 or Kovar
- Crystallization Control in Solution Mining
- Stainless Steel with colored scale
- Stainless Steel without colored oxide
To speak with a chemical process innovator, contact us.