Automatic Blanket Cleaning Accessories
|PART #||PRODUCT NAME||PACKAGING|
|SP0813||EVERCLEAN DRY CLOTH OSPW812-P31||25 ROLLS/CASE|
We carry a full line of Cast or Blown, Machine or Hand.
Which Guage Should I Use? SKID WEIGHT FILM GUAGE Up to 4,000lbs. 120 Up to 3,000lbs. 90 Up to 2,500lbs. 80 Up to 2,000lbs. 70 Up to 1,600lbs. 60 Which Stretch Should I Use? CAST BLOWN MICRON Clarity Excellent Good Excellent Cling Good Excellent Good Noise Level Quiet Loud Quiet Elongation High High Minimal Puncture Resitance Good Excellent Good Load Retention Good Excellent Good Attributes Quiet, Clear. Recommended for Uniform Loads. Puncture Resistant. Recommended for Irregular Loads. Puncture Resistant. More coverage with less film
Please call 1-800-347-7377 for a quote.
We sell only the finest quality metal grater wrap, with or without a Teflon coating, to help you eliminate web marking and idler ink build-up. Other benefits of grater wrap use include reducing idler roller wash-up time and saving on paper and ink.
Plain grater wrap is best for light-duty applications or where short-term economy is desired. Our quality Plain material is plated on both sides to prevent rust and corrosion. In heavy-duty use situations, Teflon coated grater wrap material can last five times longer than uncoated material. The Teflon coating also maximizes freedom from ink pick-up and is easy to clean. Our RL-21 Cleaning Brush helps prolong the useful life of Teflon grater wrap.
Commonly ordered Parts PART # DESCRIPTION SP0668 GRATER, TEFLON 1 ½” X 500′ SP0186 GRATER, TEFLON 1 ½” X 125′ SP0184 GRATER, TEFLON 1 ½” X 25′ SP0187 GRATER, TEFLON 1 ½” X 250′ SP0185 GRATER, TEFLON 1 ½” X 50′ SP0189 GRATER, TEFLON 2 ¼” X 125′ SP0190 GRATER, TEFLON 2 ¼” X 250′ SP0106 VELCRO WRAP
MACHINE GRADE POLYESTER
- For medium and heavy duty applications
- Less expensive than steel on a cost per foot basis
- Weather resistant — won’t rust or stain your product
- Superior impact resistance
- Retains tension with elastic memory
- In longer labor saving coils
- Safer and 80% lighter than steel strapping
- Requires less floor space for storage
- Superior pliability
- Minimal elongation
- Compatible in all major packaging equipment
- Available in machine and hand grades
HAND GRADE POLYESTER STRAPPING
- For all applications — light, medium and heavy duty
- Broadest selection — sizes, colors, and footages
- Best service — largest inventory
- Competitive prices
- Highest quality
HAND GRADE POLYPROPYLENE
The lowest cost in hand strapping applications
- Easy to secure with plastic or steel buckles or steel seals
- The better alternative to twine, stretch wrap and tape
MACHINE GRADE POLYPROPYLENE
- For light, medium and some heavy duty use
- For a variety of applications — bundling, palletizing and unitizing
- Guaranteed to work in all manufacturers’ equipment
- Economical — reliable — smooth running
- Absorbs shock better than other materials
- The standard for bundling corrugated boxes, newspapers, magazines and cut paper
Please fill out the Strapping Survey for first time orders and quote requests.